Sr. Specialist, Marketplace Operations
As an employee at Coolibar you are working to support the company mission to “Keep the world safe from sun damage, to protect those who suffer from a sun-related medical condition and to prevent everyone else from developing one”. You will be part of a team whose purpose is to develop and sell the best, most innovative sun protective UPF 50+ clothing and products for people who want to live an active, outdoor lifestyle safely in the sun.
The Sr. Specialist, Marketplace Operations is responsible for marketplace platform compliance and health. Utilizing Amazon best practices, the Sr. Specialist will ensure that all metrics related to Coolibar’s marketplace fulfillment, seller performance and ratings meet or exceed company goals/metrics, while driving Amazon business and profitability.
Essential Functions Highlights
- Management of Key SLA requirements and overall account health for Amazon marketplace.
- Act as primary point person for EOD (End of Day) shipment validations for marketplace orders
- Act as SME for integration flows to platform. Oversee day-to-day functionality, trouble shooting and resolving issues that impact performance. Maintain data integrity across Amazon channels and Coolibar systems. Work cross-functionally with CIO, IT Project Manager, and applicable vendors as needed.
- Monitor operational performance on Amazon and identifying areas for improvement
- Ensure that performance notifications are handled in an appropriate and timely manner
- Work cross-functionally with appropriate internal teams to ensure that targets meet / exceeded in support of retention and SLA achievement
- Maintain and improve positive customer relations through review management
- Act as point person for FBA forecasting and replenishment. Incorporate FBA sales history data into projections and forecasting for replenishment. Communicate and coordinate replenishment activities with FBA fulfillment team.
- Manage FBA inventory in support of expanding Amazon business - maintain and update inventory availability and identify and resolve issues as they arise
- Maintain healthy FBA inventory performance; through the monitoring and management of in-stock rates, excess inventory levels, sell-through, and stranded inventory resolution.
- Manage and optimize storage costs, balancing opportunity, product availability and profitability
- Work cross-functionally with IT team for advanced analytical needs
- Work cross-functionally with Inventory and Merchandising teams in regard to activities such as removal orders, SKU transition / rolling change management.
- Work cross-functionally with applicable internal teams to aid in investigation and resolution of potential problem SKU’s
- Work cross-functionally with Finance team for EOM tax reporting and ad-hoc needs
- Manage and perform reporting and analysis of marketplace data. Assist in the collection and distribution of historical sales data at the channel and product category-level. Provide routine and ad-hoc reporting for marketplace channels and aid other teams/ departments as needed in alignment with Coolibar KPIs
- Crosstrain with other e-Comm team members, as you will act as back-up from time to time
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Merchandising, Business or related field
- 5+ years eCommerce or related experience – Experience in a direct to consumer company preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing a large SKU Amazon assortment and deep understanding of the Amazon Seller Central and the FBA environment
- International Amazon experience a plus
- Experience in apparel industry and market preferred
- Solid data analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to manipulate large data sets
- Good communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and possible solutions
- Tech-savvy, self-starter, with ability and wiliness to learn
- Resourceful, quick and agile
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Solutions-oriented, systems thinker with strong technical / systems competency and experience with; eCommerce, ERP, inventory/distribution systems
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central required
- Experience with SAP B1, ChannelAdvisor, Tableau preferred
Qualified applicants should send resumes to: Jobs@coolibar.com with the subject line “Sr. Specialist, Marketplace Operations”.
Coolibar, Inc. an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.