Men's Beach Comber Sun Hat UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
Our Beach Comber Sun Hat has rustic styling perfect for a relaxing day by the beach or backyard BBQ. Wide 4" brim provides superior sun protection around the face and neck. Chin cord with wooden bead lock keeps hat secure on breezy days while cotton lined crown and sweatband provide maximum comfort on hottest days.
- Brim of this hat offers UPF 30+ and Crown offers UPF 50+ sun protection
- Chin cord with wooden bead lock holds hat in place
- Lightweight paper cotton blend lined with breathable 100% cotton
- Coolibar branded sweatband
- Hand wash only
Recommended for everyday leisure, gathering with friends, strolling the city and enjoying an al fresco lunch.
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½" (S/M); 23 ½" (L/XL); 24 ½" (XXL)
- Oversized 4" brim provides great face and neck coverage
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.