Men's Caleb Convertible Fishing Cap UPF 50+
- UPF 50+
- Tuck & zip away neck drape
- Floating foam brim
- Ventilation inserts on sides of crown
- Removable self fabric chin strap
- Mesh lining on inside of crown
- Extremely lightweight, travel friendly packable construction
- Drape length: 5 ½" (S/M), 5 ¾" (L/XL), 6" (XXL)
- Approx. circumference: 23 (S/M), 24" (L/XL), 24 ½" (XXL)
- Brim: 3 ¾"
- Lite™ fabric: Ultra-soft with a cotton like feel, lightweight, breathable, quick dry performance
- Cooltect™ technology accelerates moisture wicking for a cooler day on the water
- Hand wash, line dry
Recommended for long days on the water when you need to keep dry and stay UPF 50+ sun protected while sailing, fishing or boating.
Avoid swimming - not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
The perfect companion for a day of casting, Caleb Convertible Fishing Cap features a tuck and zip away neck drape for added coverage.
Ultra-soft with a cotton like feel, lightweight, breathable, quick dry performance
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR HAT SIZE: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.