Women's Anastasia Elegant Full Coverage Hat UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
Our elegant full-coverage sun hat offers ultimate sun protection with an oversized brim and elongated neck drape that not only covers your neck, but also your shoulders. We designed this full coverage wide-brimmed hat with our silk-like Aire™ fabric for a luxuriously lightweight shield from 98% of UVA/UVB rays.
- UPF 50+ for superior sun protection
- Attached drape provides coverage for your neck, ears and shoulders
- Internal sweatband for comfort and all-day wear
- Lightweight, soft, floppy brim
- Not recommended to fold or bend brim
- Aire™ fabric: Luxurious, silky fabric with beautiful drape, feather-light and breathable with built-in stretch
- Approx. circumference: 22 ½" (OS)
- 4 ¾" Brim
Our exclusive Aire fabric is the only luxury UPF 50+ fabric available. This feather-light fabric feels like silk and rolls down so compact it easily fits in a carry-on or weekender tote. Specifically developed to tolerate hot, humid days while looking cool, it's breathable with built-in stretch for a beautiful drape.
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
packing light, keeping comfortable and looking elegant in humidity and tropical weather
Not Recommended For
swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.