Women's Avery Raffia Fedora UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
Sun protection and style join forces in our Avery Raffia Fedora. The large brim provides ample coverage for your face, chest, neck and shoulders while the wooden turquoise beading around the crown give it a unique touch. Whether you’re dining on a patio or reading on the beach, you will be brimming with UPF 50+ confidence in this sun hat.
- UPF 50+
- Turquoise wooden beads with waxed twine crown band
- Grosgrain tunnel with grosgrain ribbon for adjustable sizing
- Hand woven
- Cotton lining
- Spot clean
Recommended For everyday leisure, and relaxing by the pool, lake or ocean. Great for stylish full face and neck coverage.
Not Recommended For swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½"
- Brim: 4"
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.