Blue Lizard SPF 50+ Sensitive Sunscreen Stick
- WE LOVE THE REEF: To help protect delicate coral reefs, our Sensitive sunscreen contains no Oxybenzone or Octinoxate
- MINERAL SUNSCREEN, NO CHEMICAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Protects your skin by acting like thousands of tiny mirrors that reflect UV rays away before they enter your body
- DERMATOLOGIST-RECOMMENDED BROAD SPECTRUM UVA/UVB SPF 30+: Mineral active Zinc Oxide provides true broad spectrum protection
- PARABEN-FREE & FRAGRANCE-FREE: Contains no fragrances or parabens, making it ideal for sensitive skin
- WATER RESISTANT: Up to 40 minutes water resistance, so you stay protected longer
We love the reef! Our Sensitive sunscreen’s water-resistant formula is made without Oxybenzone or Octinoxate to help protect fragile reef ecosystems.
Sensitive is ready to tag along wherever you go. Slip the travel size tube into a purse or backpack, and with our Smart Cap Technology, you’ll always know when harmful UV rays are present. Watch the cap turn blue in sunlight as a reminder to stay sun safe wherever you are.
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen has been trusted by dermatologists for over 20 years.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Alumina, Aluminum Stearate, Beeswax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propanediol, Purified Water, Sorbitan Oleate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP Hexadecene Copolymer