Women's Tatum Convertible Explorer Hat UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
This UPF 50+ sun protection hat blocks 98% of UVA/UVB rays with style! Designed to give you two hats in one, it’s up to you whether to wear it as a full-coverage hat or feminine visor hat. All you need to do is unzip the detachable drape from the hidden zipper under the brim! Whenever you need maximum face and neck protection, just zip the elegant drape back on for added brim length. Its lightweight 4” brim packs easily so you can bring it along from exploring gardens to lunch on the patio!
- UPF 50+
- Soft foam brim
- Wear as full coverage hat with elegant drape or feminine visor
- Elegant detachable drape that also provides additional brim length
- Removable drape with hidden zipper under brim
- Removable chin cord with adjustable toggle for extra security
- Tie in back for adjustable fit
- Machine wash, line dry
Recommended for when you want to pack light and travel in style. Technical sun protection to take you from sightseeing to a café lunch.
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
- Drape length: 7 ½"
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½"
- 4" Brim
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.