Men's Explorer Hat UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
An outdoor hat should keep your head, neck and ears protected from the sun and keep you warm or cool depending on the climate. Our explorer hat promises this and so much more in the most lightweight, easy to pack, travel friendly way. Enjoy a shield of coverage with an anti-glare brim lining, a reflective and removable chin cord and high performance ventilation to keep you cool.
- UPF 50+
- Travel friendly, crushable and packable
- Internal cooling mesh sweatband
- Soft foam shapeable brim
- Laser cut side panels for ventilation
- Buckle at back for adjustability
- Reflective removable chin cord with toggle
- Anti-glare under brim lining to prevent glare from water
- Attached drape for additional coverage for your neck and ears
- Hand wash, line dry
Recommended for when you want to pack light and travel in style. Technical sun protection to take you from sightseeing to a cafè lunch.
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
- Drape length: 7"
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½” (S/M), 23” (M/L), 24” (L/XL)
- 4” Brim
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.