Unisex Trailhead Hat Drape UPF 50+
All Clearance Sales Final - No Returns Or Exchanges
You can achieve Ultimate sun protection coverage with our Trailhead Hat Drape! This is the perfect, lightweight accessory for back, neck and ear coverage during any outdoor activity you want to do. Simply add this sun protective neck drape under or over one of our UPF 50+ caps and snap it under your chin for added neck coverage!
- UPF 50+
- Covers back neck and ears
- Snap under chin for added neck coverage
- Elastic gripper band at inside top edge to prevent shifting
- Wear under or over a hat
- 3Ddri™ fabric: Moisture wicking in small 3D grid pattern, lightweight and breathable
- Cooltect™ technology accelerates moisture wicking
The Coolibar Ultimate Coverage shield
indicates styles used to cover the majority of your skin with UPF 50+ protection. Combine items flagged with this shield to create outfits that effectively cover 90% of your exposed skin while blocking 98% of UVA/UVB radiation.
- Drape length: 12” (XS-M), 13" (L-XXL)
- Head band circumference: 21 ¼" (XS-M), 23" (L-XXL)
Our ultra-lightweight, woven 3Ddri fabric has a small 3D grid pattern that accelerates moisture wicking to keep you cool and dry. Engineered to withstand the rigors of travel, it’s stain resistant, water repellent and packs easily.
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
technical sun protection while traveling, or packing light
Not Recommended For
swimming, not chlorine or salt water resistant
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.