Vanicream SPF 35 Sport Sunscreen 4 oz
- Rated SPF 35
- Dermatologist recommended
- Provides broad spectrum SPF 35 UVA/UVB protection
- Water resistant for 80 minutes
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores), oil free, PABA free and odorless
- Non-greasy, easy to spread
- Rated "Top Sunscreen" by the Environmental Working Group for safety and efficacy
- Compact 4 oz. tube
- Developed by Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc.
If you're an athlete with sensitive skin, you need a sport UV sunblock that stands up to sun and sweat-and is free of dyes, fragrances, masking fragrances, and preservatives. Vanicream SPF 35 Sport Sunscreen is created by Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc., a company that focuses its research and development on dermatology patients with sensitive skin.
Active ingredients: zinc oxide (Z-Cote HP1) (11%), octinoxate (3%)
Inactive ingredients: C20-40 alcohols, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclotetrasiloxane, dimethiconol, glycerin, hydrogenated castor oil, magnesium chloride, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, polypropyl silsesquioxane, purified water, tridecyl neopentanoate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, trimethylsiloxy silicate, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10)
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.