Vanicream SPF 50+ Sunscreen 4 oz
- Vanicream SPF 50+ replacing discontinued Vanicream Sensitive Sunscreen SPF 60
- Dermatologist recommended
- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Water resistant for 80 minutes
- For sensitive skin
- Moisturizing and non-comedogenic
- Light, transparent formula - easy to spread
- PABA free
- Free of common chemical irritants
- For face and body
- Rated "Top Sunscreen" by the Environmental Working Group for safety and efficacy
- Compact 4 oz. tube
- Developed by Pharmaceutical Specialties, Inc.
The ultimate zinc sunscreen for delicate skin. Free of dyes, fragrances, masking fragrances, lanolin, and preservatives, Vanicream SPF 50+ Sensitive Sunscreen delivers the very best broad-spectrum UV protection. Guaranteed.
Inactive ingredients: C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, cocoglycerides, dicaprylyl carbonate, dimethicone, 1,2 hexanediol, hydrogenated castor oil, hydrogenated polyisobutene, magnesium chloride, octadecene, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, pentylene glycol, phenyl trimethicone, purified water, silica, silica dimethyl silylate, squalane, stearyl dimethicone, tridecyl salicylate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10)
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.