Women's Marina Sun Hat UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
Sea or shore, our Marina Sun Hat offers comfortable, dependable UV protection with a fully lined crown, moisture wicking internal sweatband and crushable, packable construction.
- UPF 50+ for superior sun protection
- Breathable, moisture wicking internal headband
- Travel friendly, packable and crushable
- Polyester/cotton blend lined crown
- Woven polyester shell
- Spot clean
Recommeded for everyday leisure, and relaxing by the pool, lake or ocean - this UPF sun hat is great for stylish full face and neck coverage.
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½"
- Protective asymmetrical brim - Front: 3 ½", Side: 3 ¼", Back: 3"
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.