Women's Abacos Fishing Sleeves UPF 50+
Our Women’s Abacos Fishing Sleeves are the ultimate sun-safe gear made specifically for water activities like fishing and boating. The unique design of these UV sun sleeves keeps your arms and top of hands covered but doesn’t cover your palms like standard gloves. So you get a good grip, full range of motion and full coverage on arms and hands, especially when you’re wearing a short sleeve top.
- UPF 50+
- Form fitting pull-on sleeves
- Curved flap covers back of hand
- Elastic loops for fingers and thumb
- One pair per pack
- Flatlock stitching for comfort
- Aqua Juno™ fabric: Chlorine and Saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
- Sleeve length: 15 ½" (XS), 15 ¾" (S/M), 16 ½" (L/XL)
- Sleeve Opening (at bicep): 4 ⅛" (XS), 4 ½" (S/M), 4 ⅝" (L/XL)
Aqua Juno™ Fabric
Aqua Juno fabric is supple, smooth and soft with all the intelligent features of our ground-breaking Aqua Classic 4-way stretch fabric. This breathable, quick-dry UPF 50+ fabric is chlorine and saltwater resistant, making it just right for water play, casual swimming, fishing and boating.
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
swimming and water sports
Not Recommended For
active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Adult Sleeve Size Chart