Women's Abacos Fishing Sleeves UPF 50+
The Coolibar Ultimate Coverage shield indicates styles used to cover the majority of your skin with UPF 50+ protection. Combine items flagged with this shield to create outfits that effectively cover 90% of your exposed skin while blocking 98% of UVA/UVB radiation.
- UPF 50+
- Form fitting pull-on sleeves
- Curved flap covers back of hand
- Elastic loops for fingers and thumb
- One pair per pack
- Flatlock stitching for comfort
- Sleeve length: 15 ½" (XS) 15 ¾" (S/M) 16 ½" (L/XL)
- Sleeve Opening (at bicep): 4 ⅛" (XS) 4 ½" (S/M) 4 ⅝" (L/XL)
- Aqua Juno™ fabric: Chlorine and Saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
- Polyester/Spandex Blend
- Machine wash, line dry
Recommendation Recommended for achieving Ultimate Coverage in Sun Protection while participating in outdoor activities wearing UPF 50+ clothing.
Caution: May cause overheating if exercising due to the fabric not moisture-wicking. It is swim wear, not active wear.
Aqua Juno fabric is supple, smooth and soft with all the intelligent features of our ground-breaking Aqua Classic 4-way stretch fabric. This breathable, quick-dry UPF 50+ fabric is chlorine and saltwater resistant, making it just right for water play, casual swimming, fishing and boating.
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.