Women's Maho Weekend Pants UPF 50+
MEDIA CHOICE: Proudly featured on Cosmopolitan.com, April 2019
As Cosmopolitan points out, many everyday jeans are woven tightly enough to block UV rays, but if you’re looking for more comfortable protection make sure you “buy clothing with a rating attached—it should be easily seen on the label.” These weekend pants were made for the athleisure lifestyle with super soft ZnO UPF 50+ fabric. They’re your new every-day all-day sun protection.
- UPF 50+
- Relaxed fit, mid rise
- Skims loosely over the thighs and tapers the rib-knit leg cuff
- Stretch rib-knit waistband with adjustable drawstring for a custom fit
- Front pockets
- 28" Inseam
- ZnO™ fabric: Super soft against the skin, lightweight, cool and comfortable with the highest quality zinc oxide protection
- Cotton/Viscose from Bamboo/Spandex Blend
- Machine wash, tumble dry
Recommended for everyday leisure, gathering with friends, strolling the city and enjoying an al fresco lunch.
Avoid swimming, not chlorine and saltwater resistant or water repellent.
Effortlessly casual and comfy, the Maho Weekend Pants feature a relaxed fit and tapered leg, complete with front pockets. Drawstring waist makes it easy to fit just right. The modern, stylish slouch makes this the perfect pant for weekends, weeknights, and everything in between.
Super soft against the skin, lightweight, cool and comfortable with the highest quality zinc oxide protection
Coolibar’s sun protective clothing is designed to be worn in the sun and to provide excellent UV protection. If you have any questions about size, fit or style, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They'll be happy to help, as well as offer expert advice on coordinating sunscreen hats with your wardrobe.
Match your measurements (in inches) to the chart below. If your measurements fall in between two sizes, you may prefer the larger size.
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART
|SIZE||BUST (inches)||WAIST (inches)||HIPS (inches)|
HAT SIZE CHART
Due to the range of fabrics and styles, each hat fits slightly different. See individual hat circumferences in the Highlights section of the product page. Our One Size hats are designed to fit most.
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR HAT SIZE: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
WOMEN'S GLOVE SIZE CHART
|Circumference (inches)||6 - 7||7 - 8 ½||8 ½ - 10|
Measure circumference of hand around fullest part just below the knuckles, excluding thumb. Use right hand if right handed, and left hand if left-handed. Measure hand in inches and refer to the sizing chart for your glove size. Use the larger number to determine your size. People with extra long fingers, or who would like a looser fit should consider ordering a size up.
UNISEX SLEEVE SIZE CHART
|SIZE (measure circumference)||BICEP||WRIST||SLEEVE LENGTH|
|S/M||9 ¼||5 ½||20|
|L/XL||11 ¼||6||22 ½|
|XXL||13 ¼||6 ¼||22 ½|
WOMEN'S SWIM BRA SIZE CHART
|32A, 32B, 32C, 32D||♥|
|32DD, 34A, 34B, 34C||♥|
|34D, 34DD, 36A, 36B, 36C||♥|
|38A, 38B, 38C, 38D||♥|
|40A, 40B, 40C, 40D||♥|
PLEASE NOTE: The measurements on our size chart are very similar to most major clothing companies. However, we generally allow for a relaxed fit - geared for outdoor activity, travel or a casual outing. Pants, skirts, blouses and polo shirts have extra room for comfort and are not body hugging.
When fitting jackets, cover-ups or any outerwear, our fit model is wearing the appropriate under layers that we would expect you to be wearing. You do not have to "size up" - we have done that for you.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Never try to measure yourself. Seek the help of a companion and use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from top of head to the floor.
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck. Measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number of inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom hem. Number of inches equal inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.