Women's Matchplay Golf Hat UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
Hit the golf course in protective style with our Matchplay Golf Hat. With a 4 inch brim, quick dry performance and an internal sweatband, you can stay comfortable and focused on the green in this women's golf hat.
- UPF 50+ for superior sun protection
- Lightweight foam brim
- Internal sweatband
- Elastic drawcord at back of crown for adjustable fit
Due to unique properties of the material we use, you may notice a slight color shift in the Tan/Khaki under different lighting conditions.
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½" (S/M); 23 ½" (L/XL); 24 ½" (XXL)
- Brim: 4" (front), 3" (sides)
Ultra-soft with a cotton like feel, lightweight, breathable, quick dry performance
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
Not Recommended For
swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent
Hand wash, line dry
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.