Caspian Chlorine Resistant Bucket Hat UPF 50+
- UPF 50+
- Chlorine resistant swim bucket hat
- Stiff visor insert in front of brim to prevent flopping into the face
- Adjustable Velcro strap at center back for a custom fit
- Mesh earlaps connected to the strap for sound reception
- Adjustable curved chin strap buckle for comfort
- Recycled Nylon/ Xtra Life Lycra Spandex Blend
- Aqua SUNTECT® Helios: Chlorine and saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
- Approx. Circumference: 22 ½” (S/M) 23” (M/L) 24” (L/XL)
- 3” Brim
- Gentle care, machine wash warm, line dry
- Easy to travel with
- Great for water sports such as: water aerobics, white water rafting, fishing&boating.
- Easy to wear for everyone!
Recommended for your days in the water, at the pool, lake or ocean! Great for leisurely lap swims or water aerobics.
Caution: May cause overheating if exercising outside the water due to the fabric not moisture-wicking. It is swim wear, not active wear.
|Below Price Promo Override (Block ID)||No|
|Quantity Price Break Message||No|
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The SCFs Seal of Recommendation.
Aqua SUNTECT® Helios
Our Aqua SUNTECT® Helios fabric provides medium compression for added support and shape retention. With a slick handfeel, chlorine and saltwater resistance and 4-way stretch, this breathable, quick-dry UPF 50+ fabric is designed for active water wear. We developed it as a sustainable fabric made with a recycled fiber blend and Lycra® Xtra Life™ to resist perspiration and wear from chlorinated water up to 10 times longer than most spandex.
HAT SIZE CHART
|HEAD (inches)||21 ⅛ - 23 ¼||23 ¼ - 24||24 ⅜ - 25 ⅛||22 - 24 ¾|
|HEAD (cm)||54 - 59||56 - 61||62 - 64||56 - 63|
|HAT SIZE||6 ¾ - 7 ⅜||7 ⅜ - 7 ⅝||7 ¾ - 8||7 - 7 ⅞|
|Due to the range of fabrics and styles, each hat fits slightly different. See individual hat sizing ranges on their product pages. Our One Size hats are designed to fit most.
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR HAT SIZE: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.