Women's Laurel Canyon Cowboy Hat UPF 50+
Summer road trips, backyard barbecues, or afternoon poolside. The Women’s Cowboy Hat is perfect for a relaxing lifestyle or traveling on the go gal. The straw cowboy hat is great for your everyday adventure. The lightweight straw, shapeable brim, and chinstrap goes along perfectly with the UPF 50+ protection.
- UPF 50+
- Fully lined crown
- Faux leather chin cord
- Internal moisture wicking sweatband
- Suede crown band with metal beads
- Natural Fiber
- Spot clean
Recommended for everyday leisure, gathering with friends, strolling the city and enjoying an al fresco lunch.
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½"
- 3 ½" Brim
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.