Women's Be Brave T-Shirt UPF 50+
Our “Be Brave” campaign started in 2018, after we were inspired by a 10-year-old child whose brother was diagnosed with a rare form of pediatric melanoma. She told him to “Be Brave” and these powerful words reminded us all to be brave, inspire and build awareness for melanoma.
Don’t forget to donate! One in five people will develop skin cancer in their lifetime. Help us change the statistics by supporting life-saving research, education and awareness. Consider contributing directly to the Melanoma Research Foundation*.
*The Melanoma Research Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Every donation makes a difference.
- Other "Be Brave" product available
- 2022 Limited-Edition Design!
- UPF 50+
- Flattering feminine cut skims the body
- Logo on upper back
- Due to its charitable nature, this item is not eligible for discount codes or free shipping
- ZnO™ fabric: Super soft against the skin, lightweight, cool and comfortable with the highest quality zinc oxide protection
- Body length 25" (size medium)
Super soft against the skin, lightweight, cool and comfortable with the highest quality zinc oxide protection
Cotton/Viscose from Bamboo/Elastane blend
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
Not Recommended For
swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Women's Tops & Dresses Size Chart