Kid's Stevie Ultra Sun Hat UPF 50+
The Coolibar Ultimate Coverage shield indicates styles used to cover the majority of your skin with UPF 50+ protection. Combine items flagged with this shield to create outfits that effectively cover 90% of your exposed skin while blocking 98% of UVA/UVB radiation.
Due to health concerns, all mask, gaiter or bandana sales are final - no returns or exchanges
- UPF 50+
- Travel friendly, crushable and packable
- Removable ventilated face drape
- Shapeable wire around nose piece for custom fit and comfort
- Fold & tuck away back drape
- Removable chin strap
- Elastic cord and toggle for adjustability
- Eyelets on crown for ventilation
- Coolibar pin on right side
- Lite™ fabric: Ultra-soft with a cotton like feel, lightweight, breathable, quick dry performance
- Approx. Circumference 21" (S/M) 22" (L/XL)
- 3" Front brim, 2 3/8" Side brim
- Hand wash cold, line dry
Recommended for long days on the water when they need to keep dry and stay UPF 50+ sun protected while sailing, fishing or boating.
Avoid swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
For times when your little companion joins you on an all-day adventure in the sun, be sure to pack our Stevie Ultra Sun Hat for optimum coverage and reduced UV exposure. This sun protection hat is designed to stand up to chlorine and saltwater and keep delicate areas completely covered during waterfront or land activities. Ventilated face drape and chin strap are easily removable.
Fine polyester weave with a cotton-like feel. Fibers are permanently embedded with titanium dioxide for UPF 50+ sun protection.
With Coolibar, it's easy to find the UV clothing size that fits your child best. Just use the size charts here and order with confidence every time. To determine the correct size, match your child's measurements to the charts (weight is in pounds and all other measurements are in inches). If you have any questions regarding the fit of an item, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They will be happy to help.
BABY SIZE CHART
|MEASUREMENTS||6M||6 - 12M||12 - 18M||18 - 24M|
|HEIGHT (inches)||25 - 27||27 - 30||30 - 32||32 - 34|
|WEIGHT (pounds)||15 - 18||18 - 23||23 - 27||27 - 30|
TODDLER SIZE CHART
|HEIGHT (inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38|
|WEIGHT (pounds)||30 - 33||33 - 36|
KID SIZE CHART
|MEASUREMENTS||XS 4||S 5-6||M 7-8||L 10-12||XL 14-16|
KIDS & BABY HAT SIZE CHART
0 - 6M
6M - 12M
12M - 24M
2T - 3T
|HEAD SIZE (inches)||up to 17½||18-18½||18½-19½||19½-20||20-21||21-22|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from crown of head to the floor
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number on inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem. Number of inches equals inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.