Blackburn UV Mask UPF 50+
The Coolibar Ultimate Coverage shield indicates styles used to cover the majority of your skin with UPF 50+ protection. Combine items flagged with this shield to create outfits that effectively cover 90% of your exposed skin while blocking 98% of UVA/UVB radiation.
- UPF 50+
- White Blocks 98% of UVA/UVB rays; Beige Blocks 94% of UVA/UVB rays
- Shapeable wire around nose piece for custom fit and comfort
- Elastic back that adjust to fit all head shapes and sizes
- Flatlock construction prevents irritation against the skin
- Ultimate sun protection for lower portion of face
- Mask length at center front: (S/M) 4 ½" (L/XL) 5 ¾"
- UCmax™ fabric: A blend of breathable micro mesh and 4-way stretch
- Cooltect™ technology accelerates moisture wicking
- Polyester/Spandex Blend
- Machine wash, tumble dry
Recommended for achieving Ultimate Coverage in Sun Protection while participating in outdoor activities wearing UPF 50+ clothing.
Avoid swimming, not chlorine and saltwater resistant or water repellent.
The Blackburn UV Mask is the ideal accessory to protect your face, nose and chin from the sun and wind, while you enjoy your outdoor activities. The Blackburn UV Mask has a built in wire around the nose for the perfect custom fit and an elastic band that easily adjusts to fit your head size. Features our feather-light, ultra-soft fabric, for breathability and eliminates any restrictive feeling. Our Cooltect™ technology works with the fabric to accelerate moisture wicking for a cooler temperature in the sun.
|Below Price Promo Override (Block ID)||uc-promo|
|Category Callout||NEW COLORS|
All Coolibar fabrics are recommended as effective UV protectants only for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The SCF Seal of Recommendation.
Our UCmax fabric is a blend of breathable micro mesh and 4-way stretch engineered with our Cooltect™ technology to keep your skin cool, dry and UPF 50+ protected. UCmax works smart to block 98% of UVA/UVB radiation while feeling so soft and lightweight you'll forget it's even there.