Eisbach Surf Hat UPF 50+
Eisbach Surf Hat UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
Soak up the sun, not UV rays, during your adventures at the pool, lake or ocean! The attached drape of this swimming hat completely protects the back of your neck. This UPF 50+ water hat is made of our saltwater and chlorine-resistant Aqua Helios™ fabric that wears up to 10 times longer than your average spandex, for all-day fun in the water! It also features laser-cut side panel vents and our “no impact zone” cutout to prevent headaches and reduce impact on your forehead. Talk about sun-smart!
- UPF 50+
- Attached drape for additional coverage for your neck and ears
- Elastic cord and toggle at back for adjustability
- Laser cut side panels for ventilation
- "No impact Zone" feature in bill for longer wear
- Aqua Helios™ fabric: Chlorine and saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½" (S/M), 23" (M/L), 24" (L/XL)
- 3 ½" Brim
Aqua Helios™ Fabric
Our Aqua Helios fabric provides medium compression for added support and shape retention. With a slick handfeel, chlorine and saltwater resistance and 4-way stretch, this breathable, quick-dry UPF 50+ fabric is designed for active water wear. We developed it as a sustainable fabric made with a recycled fiber blend and Lycra® Xtra Life™ to resist perspiration and wear from chlorinated water up to 10 times longer than most spandex.
Recycled Nylon / Xtra Life Lycra blend
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
swimming and water sports
Not Recommended For
active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating
Rinse with cold water after use
Machine wash cold, line dry
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.