Girl's Lace-Up Rash Guard UPF 50+
- UPF 50+
- Lace up/grommet detail at wearer’s left shoulder
- Front side lined
- Aqua Classic™ fabric: Chlorine and saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
- Machine wash, line dry
Recommended UPF 50+ sun protection for all kids who are ready to splash in the water!
Avoid active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating.
Perfect for play in and out of the water, our Lace-Up Rash Guard is quick drying, lightweight and made with the highest quality zinc oxide sun protection built right into the fibers of our Aqua Classic™ fabric. Our girls rash guard is rugged enough to withstand chlorine, saltwater and endless hours of sand play, but gentle enough to be worn by little ones with the most delicate skin. End the sunscreen battle and extend their playtime with confidence knowing their most sun prone areas are safely covered. (Be sure to pair with one of our bucket hats.)
This is where it all started! We set out to develop a superior UPF 50+ swim fabric that didn’t feel heavy or rubbery like scuba rash guards. The result is a technically elegant, sun-safe swim fabric that is chlorine and saltwater resistant with a modest 4-way stretch. It’s silky smooth on the inside with a figure-flattering matte surface on the exterior. Customers love our Aqua Classic because it’s lightweight, quick dry and comfortable.
With Coolibar, it's easy to find the UV clothing size that fits your child best. Just use the size charts here and order with confidence every time. To determine the correct size, match your child's measurements to the charts (weight is in pounds and all other measurements are in inches). If you have any questions regarding the fit of an item, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They will be happy to help.
BABY SIZE CHART
|MEASUREMENTS||6M||6 - 12M||12 - 18M||18 - 24M|
|HEIGHT (inches)||25 - 27||27 - 30||30 - 32||32 - 34|
|WEIGHT (pounds)||15 - 18||18 - 23||23 - 27||27 - 30|
TODDLER SIZE CHART
|HEIGHT (inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38|
|WEIGHT (pounds)||30 - 33||33 - 36|
KID SIZE CHART
|MEASUREMENTS||XS 4||S 5-6||M 7-8||L 10-12||XL 14-16|
KIDS & BABY HAT SIZE CHART
0 - 6M
6M - 12M
12M - 24M
2T - 3T
|HEAD SIZE (inches)||up to 17½||18-18½||18½-19½||19½-20||20-21||21-22|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from crown of head to the floor
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number on inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem. Number of inches equals inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.