Fore Golf Hat UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
Stop the glare and shield your face from the sun in a high-quality Fore Golf Hat made to outlast all-day outdoor play. An elongated back brim protects the neck while allowing perfect peripheral vision. The elastic draw cord and side panel ventilation ensure UPF 50+ coverage is cool and in place throughout the game. Designed to pack easily, the foldable foam brim allows you to take this UPF golfing hat wherever you go.
- UPF 50+ for maximum sun protection
- Lightweight foam brim
- Internal sweatband
- Elastic draw cord at back of crown for adjustable fit
- Foldable brim for easy storage
- Laser cut side panels for ventilation
- Anti-glare under brim to reduce glare reflecting off surrounding surfaces
- Hand wash cold, line dry
Recommended for when you want to keep your cool and stay UPF 50+ sun protected while picking up the pace outdoors - includes fitness, basketball, jogging, golf, power walking, cycling, and other outdoor sports activities.
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½” (S/M), 23” (M/L), 24” (L/XL)
- Brim: 3 ½” (front) 4 ½” (back) 2 ¾” (sides)
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.