Baby LumaLeo Leggings UPF 50+
- UPF 50+
- Elastic waistband
- Full length with fold-over cuff for additional coverage
- 13" Inseam (size 18-24M)
- Organic Cotton ZnO™ fabric: Super soft and comfy against the skin, this fabric is a blend of organic cotton, naturally sun-blocking bamboo, and a hint of spandex with zinc oxide infused at the fiber level
- Organic Cotton/Viscose from Bamboo/Spandex Blend
- Machine wash, tumble dry
Recommended for baby's everyday fun and games out in the sun.
Avoid swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
Organic Cotton ZnO™
The cotton in our Organic ZnO is grown and produced with strict social and environmental standards, treating employees and the earth with deep respect and certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). This soft and comfy fabric is a blend of organic cotton, naturally sun-blocking bamboo, and a hint of spandex with zinc oxide infused at the fabric level. It’s perfect for everyday leisure.
Certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (*GOTS) the cotton in our Organic ZnO is grown and produced with strict social and environmental standards, treating employees and the earth with deep respect.
*GOTS certification means that our fabric textiles meet the very highest international standards, going beyond verification of the organic farming process to also include environmental and social factors throughout production of the textile. The result is a fabric of equal or superior quality that requires less water, less energy, and no toxic chemicals.
With Coolibar, it's easy to find the UV clothing size that fits your child best. Just use the size charts here and order with confidence every time. To determine the correct size, match your child's measurements to the charts (weight is in pounds and all other measurements are in inches). If you have any questions regarding the fit of an item, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They will be happy to help.
BABY SIZE CHART
TODDLER SIZE CHART
|HEIGHT (inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38|
|WEIGHT (pounds)||30 - 33||33 - 36|
KID SIZE CHART
|MEASUREMENTS||XS 4||S 5-6||M 7-8||L 10-12||XL 14-16|
KIDS & BABY HAT SIZE CHART
0 - 6M
6M - 12M
12M - 24M
2T - 3T
|HEAD SIZE (inches)||up to 17½||18-18½||18½-19½||19½-20||20-21||21-22|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from crown of head to the floor
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number on inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem. Number of inches equals inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.