Baby Splashy All Sport Hat UPF 50+
MEDIA CHOICE: Proudly featured by Fatherly
This UPF 50+ hat has a soft, foam brim that holds it shape to keep baby safe and a delicate flap to cover the ears and neck. And as Fatherly points out, one of its greatest features is “a moisture-wicking fabric on the inside [which] helps keep your baby’s head comfortable and dry.”
- UPF 50+
- Foam brim holds its shape yet is safe for baby
- Travel friendly crushable construction
- Moisture-wicking internal soft terry sweatband
- 3 ⅝" Drape for neck protection
- Circumference: 18 ½" (6-12M), 19 ½" (12-24M), 20" (2T-3T)
- 2 ¾" Brim
- Aqua Juno™ fabric: Chlorine and saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
- Polyester/Spandex Blend
- Hand wash
Recommended for baby's splashy pool or beach days in and around the water.
A baseball style swim cap that's safe for baby. Our Splashy All Sport Hat has a 2 ¾" foam brim that holds its shape and flexes for comfort. Attached flap covers delicate ear and neck skin.
Aqua Juno fabric is supple, smooth and soft with all the intelligent features of our ground-breaking Aqua Classic 4-way stretch fabric. This breathable, quick-dry UPF 50+ fabric is chlorine and saltwater resistant, making it just right for water play, casual swimming, fishing and boating.
With Coolibar, it's easy to find the UV clothing size that fits your child best. Just use the size charts here and order with confidence every time. To determine the correct size, match your child's measurements to the charts (weight is in pounds and all other measurements are in inches). If you have any questions regarding the fit of an item, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They will be happy to help.
BABY SIZE CHART
TODDLER SIZE CHART
|HEIGHT (inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38|
|WEIGHT (pounds)||30 - 33||33 - 36|
KID SIZE CHART
|MEASUREMENTS||XS 4Y||S 5-6Y||M 7-8Y||L 10-12Y||XL 14-16Y|
KIDS & BABY HAT SIZE CHART
0 - 6M
6M - 12M
12M - 24M
2T - 3T
|HEAD SIZE (inches)||up to 17½||18-18½||18½-19½||19½-20||20-21||21-22|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from crown of head to the floor
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number on inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem. Number of inches equals inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.