Men's Convertible Fishing Cap UPF 50+
- UPF 50+
- Tuck & zip away neck drape
- Floating foam brim
- Ventilation inserts on sides of crown
- Removable self fabric chin strap
- Mesh lining on inside of crown
- Extremely lightweight, travel friendly packable construction
- Lite SUNTECT®: Ultra-soft with a cotton like feel, lightweight, breathable, quick dry performance
- CooltectTM technology accelerates moisture wicking for a cooler day on the water
- Approx. circumference: 23 1/4" (S/M); 24" (L/XL); 24 5/8" (XXL)
- Brim: 3 3/4”
- Easy care: hand wash, line dry
Recommended for long days on the water when you need to keep dry and stay UPF 50+ sun protected while sailing, fishing or boating.
Avoid swimming - not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
The perfect companion for a day of casting, Convertible Fishing Cap features a tuck and zip away neck drape for added coverage.
|Below Price Promo Override (Block ID)||No|
|Quantity Price Break Message||No|
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The SCFs Seal of Recommendation.
lite SUNTECT® Fine polyester weave with a cotton-like feel. Fibers are permanently embedded with titanium dioxide for UPF 50+ sun protection. More about SUNTECTÂ® sun protection >
HAT SIZE CHART
|HEAD (inches)||21 ⅛ - 23 ¼||23 ¼ - 24||24 ⅜ - 25 ⅛||22 - 24 ¾|
|HEAD (cm)||54 - 59||56 - 61||62 - 64||56 - 63|
|HAT SIZE||6 ¾ - 7 ⅜||7 ⅜ - 7 ⅝||7 ¾ - 8||7 - 7 ⅞|
|Due to the range of fabrics and styles, each hat fits slightly different. See individual hat sizing ranges on their product pages. Our One Size hats are designed to fit most.
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR HAT SIZE: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.