Men's Caleb Convertible Fishing Cap UPF 50+
- UPF 50+
- Tuck & zip away neck drape
- Floating foam brim
- Ventilation inserts on sides of crown
- Removable self fabric chin strap
- Mesh lining on inside of crown
- Extremely lightweight, travel friendly packable construction
- Lite™ fabric: Ultra-soft with a cotton like feel, lightweight, breathable, quick dry performance
- Cooltect™ technology accelerates moisture wicking for a cooler day on the water
- Approx. circumference: 23 (S/M); 24" (L/XL); 24 ½" (XXL)
- Brim: 3¾"
- Easy care: hand wash, line dry
Recommended forlong days on the water when you need to keep dry and stay UPF 50+ sun protected while sailing, fishing or boating.
Avoid swimming - not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
The perfect companion for a day of casting, Caleb Convertible Fishing Cap features a tuck and zip away neck drape for added coverage.
All Coolibar fabrics are recommended as effective UV protectants only for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The SCF Seal of Recommendation.
Fine polyester weave with a cotton-like feel. Fibers are permanently embedded with titanium dioxide for UPF 50+ sun protection.
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR HAT SIZE: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.