Men's Caleb Convertible Fishing Cap UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
The perfect companion for a day of casting, Caleb Convertible Fishing Cap features a tuck and zip away neck drape for added coverage.
- UPF 50+
- Tuck & zip away neck drape
- Floatable foam brim
- Ventilation inserts on sides of crown
- Removable self fabric chin strap
- Mesh lining on inside of crown
- Extremely lightweight, travel friendly packable construction
- Lite™ fabric: Ultra-soft with a cotton like feel, lightweight, breathable, quick dry performance
- Cooltect™ technology accelerates moisture wicking for a cooler day on the water
- Drape length: 5 ½" (S/M), 5 ¾" (L/XL), 6" (XXL)
- Approx. circumference: 23 (S/M), 24" (L/XL), 24 ½" (XXL)
- Brim: 3 ¾"
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.