Men's Island Swim Trunks UPF 50+
- UPF 50+
- Quick-dry mesh brief liner
- Elastic waistband with faux fly
- Handy side seam pockets, back welt pocket with hook and loop fastener closure
- Drawcord with reflective material
- Aqua Plus Lite™ fabric: Water repelling with 4-way stretch and quick dry performance. Chlorine and saltwater resistant.
- Easy care: machine wash, tumble dry
- Inseam: 9"
Recommended for swimming and water sports like snorkeling, surfing and waterskiing.
Avoid active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating.
Say aloha to these tropical, vintage inspired prints. You’ll love the Men's Island Swim Trunks - with far out designs and features for hanging-ten: sun protective rapid-dry material, chlorine and salt resistance and a mesh brief make it perfect for the waves, and an elastic waist, faux fly, back and side pockets and waist drawcord with reflective detailing make it great everywhere out of the water. An instant classic!
|Category Callout||NEW COLORS|
All Coolibar fabrics are recommended as effective UV protectants only for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The SCF Seal of Recommendation.
Our Aqua Plus Lite fabric is a lightweight woven treated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish so that water beads-up and rolls off the surface. Intelligent features like subtle 4-way stretch and quick-dry make this UPF 50+ fabric ideal for swim trunks and activities on and in the water.
Coolibar’s sun protective clothing is designed to be worn in the sun and to provide excellent UV protection. If you have any questions about size, fit or style, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They'll be happy to help, as well as offer expert advice on coordinating sunscreen hats with your wardrobe.
Match your measurements (in inches) to the chart below. If your measurements fall in between two sizes, you may prefer the larger size.
MEN'S SIZE CHART
|CHEST (inches)||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44||46 - 48||50 - 52|
|NECK (inches)||14 ½||15 ½||16 ½||17 ½||18 ½|
|WAIST (inches)||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46|
|HIPS (inches)||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44||45 - 47||48 - 50|
HAT SIZE CHART
GLOVE SIZE CHART
|Circumference (inches)||6 - 7||7 - 8 ½||8 ½ - 10|
|Measure circumference of hand around fullest part just below the knuckles, excluding thumb. Use right hand if right handed, and left hand if left-
UNISEX SLEEVE SIZE CHART
|BICEP (circumference)||7 ¼||9 ¼||11 ¼||13 ¼|
|WRIST (circumference)||5 ¼||5 ½||6||6 ¼|
|SLEEVE LENGTH||18||20||22 ½||22 ½|
PLEASE NOTE: The measurements on our size chart are very similar to most major clothing companies. However, we generally allow for a relaxed fit - geared for outdoor activity, travel or a casual outing. Pants, skirts, blouses and polo shirts have extra room for comfort and are not body hugging.
When fitting jackets, cover-ups or any outerwear, our fit model is wearing the appropriate under layers that we would expect you to be wearing. You do not have to "size up" - we have done that for you.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Never try to measure yourself. Seek the help of a companion and use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from top of head to the floor.
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck. Measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number of inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom hem. Number of inches equal inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.