Men's Calasa Tech Swim Trunk Tights UPF 50+
- UPF 50+
- Full length
- Elastic waistband
- 3 snap loops to attach to the inside of 03531 Tech Swim Trunks
- Flatlock seams to prevent chafing
- Aqua Juno™ fabric: Chlorine and saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
- Polyester/Spandex Blend
- 29" Inseam
- Easy care: machine wash, line dry
Recommended for swimming and water sports like snorkeling, surfing and waterskiing.
Avoid active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating.
When training or recreational water activity leads to extended exposure during peak sunlight hours, depend on the full UV coverage and comfortable fit of our swim tights to be your first line of defense. Made with flatlock seams to prevent chafing and elastic waistband for comfort, our mens swim tights have 4-way stretch for total mobility and provide effortless sun protection under your favorite swim trunks.
All Coolibar fabrics are recommended as effective UV protectants only for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The SCF Seal of Recommendation.
Aqua SUNTECT® Juno fabric is supple, smooth and soft with all the intelligent features of our ground-breaking Aqua Classic 4-way stretch fabric. This breathable, quick-dry UPF 50+ fabric is chlorine and saltwater resistant, making it just right for water play, casual swimming, fishing and boating.
Coolibar’s sun protective clothing is designed to be worn in the sun and to provide excellent UV protection. If you have any questions about size, fit or style, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They'll be happy to help, as well as offer expert advice on coordinating sunscreen hats with your wardrobe.
Match your measurements (in inches) to the chart below. If your measurements fall in between two sizes, you may prefer the larger size.
MEN'S SIZE CHART
|CHEST (inches)||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44||46 - 48||50 - 52|
|NECK (inches)||14 ½||15 ½||16 ½||17 ½||18 ½|
|WAIST (inches)||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46|
|HIPS (inches)||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44||45 - 47||48 - 50|
HAT SIZE CHART
GLOVE SIZE CHART
|Circumference (inches)||6 - 7||7 - 8 ½||8 ½ - 10|
|Measure circumference of hand around fullest part just below the knuckles, excluding thumb. Use right hand if right handed, and left hand if left-
UNISEX SLEEVE SIZE CHART
|BICEP (circumference)||7 ¼||9 ¼||11 ¼||13 ¼|
|WRIST (circumference)||5 ¼||5 ½||6||6 ¼|
|SLEEVE LENGTH||18||20||22 ½||22 ½|
PLEASE NOTE: The measurements on our size chart are very similar to most major clothing companies. However, we generally allow for a relaxed fit - geared for outdoor activity, travel or a casual outing. Pants, skirts, blouses and polo shirts have extra room for comfort and are not body hugging.
When fitting jackets, cover-ups or any outerwear, our fit model is wearing the appropriate under layers that we would expect you to be wearing. You do not have to "size up" - we have done that for you.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Never try to measure yourself. Seek the help of a companion and use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from top of head to the floor.
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck. Measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number of inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom hem. Number of inches equal inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.