Kid's Taylor Chin Strap Hat UPF 50+
MEDIA CHOICE: Proudly featured by Today’s Parent, May 2019
“This hat has a stylish sliding lock which looks cool, but also helps hold the hat in place. It comes with a minimum 3” brim and has a UPF 50+ sun protection. The internal sweat band provides extra comfort and its breakaway chin strap provides added safety.” Couldn’t have said it better. Thanks Today’s Parent!
- UPF 50+
- Protective Brim: (S/M) 3" (L/XL) 3 1/8"
- Internal sweatband for comfort
- Breakaway chin strap with sliding lock holds hat in place
- Travel friendly crushable construction
- Quick release chin strap for added safety
- Approx. Circumference: 21½" (S/M), 22½" (L/XL)
- 100% Cotton
- Hand wash
Floppy fun brim, cool colors and savvy sun protection all in one hat! Quick release chin strap with sliding lock holds our Taylor Chin Strap Hat in place. It's constructed from lightweight breathable cotton, so they'll stay cool under the sun! These ZnO particles cannot wash or wear out. Great range of colors - buy several for year round use!
With Coolibar, it's easy to find the UV clothing size that fits your child best. Just use the size charts here and order with confidence every time. To determine the correct size, match your child's measurements to the charts (weight is in pounds and all other measurements are in inches). If you have any questions regarding the fit of an item, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They will be happy to help.
BABY SIZE CHART
TODDLER SIZE CHART
|HEIGHT (inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38|
|WEIGHT (pounds)||30 - 33||33 - 36|
KID SIZE CHART
|MEASUREMENTS||XS 4||S 5-6||M 7-8||L 10-12||XL 14-16|
KIDS & BABY HAT SIZE CHART
0 - 6M
6M - 12M
12M - 24M
2T - 3T
|HEAD SIZE (inches)||up to 17½||18-18½||18½-19½||19½-20||20-21||21-22|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from crown of head to the floor
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number on inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem. Number of inches equals inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.