Charlie Cotton Bucket Hat UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
Reel in a technical sun hat with the highest rated UPF 50+ built right in. Specifically engineered for performance on the water, this sun protective hat has a water-repellent and quick-dry construction with intelligent features like a floatable brim and ventilation panels for breathability.
- UPF 50+
- Water repellent and quick drying/li>
- Floatable brim
- Vent panel on back of crown for increased ventilation
- Snaps on brim for adjustable coverage
- Internal sweatband for comfort and all-day wear
- Double chincord for custom fit
- Will develop a rugged finish with wear
- Waxed Cotton
- Hand wash with cold water, line dry
Recommended for everyday leisure, gathering with friends, strolling the city and enjoying an al fresco lunch.
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and saltwater resistant
- Approx. circumference: 22 ½" (S/M) 23 ½" (L/XL) 25" (XXL)
- 3 ½" Brim
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.