Women's Convertible Boating Hat UPF 50+
MEDIA CHOICE: Proudly featured by Departures Magazine, May 2019
When you’re heading to one of the world’s top travel destinations, you need a hat that is travel-friendly and has UPF 50+ protection for your head, face and neck. Our Convertible Boating Hat is equipped with features to keep you cool while you explore, and protects you from UV rays, from above and below, with an anti-glare under brim lining.
Due to health concerns, all mask, gaiter or bandana sales are final - no returns or exchanges
- UPF 50+
- Travel friendly, crushable and packable
- Internal cooling mesh sweatband
- Covered mesh panel on back crown for ventilation
- Neck drape folds into back under brim
- Elastic cord and toggle at back for adjustability
- Reflective removable chin cord with toggle
- Anti-glare under brim lining to prevent glare from water
- Drape length: 9 ¾"
- Approx. Circumference 22 ½” (S/M), 23 ¼” (M/L), 24” (L/XL)
- Front and back brim 3 ¼"; Side brim 2 ¾"
- Hand wash, line dry
Recommended for long days on the water when you need to keep dry and stay UPF 50+ sun protected while sailing, fishing or boating.
Avoid swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR HAT SIZE: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.