Women's Shannon Wide Brim Beach Hat UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
The Shannon Wide Brim Beach Hat is a technically elegant way to completely protect your face and neck. The 5 ½" UPF 50+ brim turns slightly downward to shield your face and extend completely over the sun-sensitive back of the neck. The brim and crown feature a grosgrain novel weave broken up by a black ribbon and paper braid feature.
- UPF 50+
- Grosgrain novel weave on crown
- Adjustable grosgrain sweatband
- Downturned brim for enhanced sun protection
- Paper braid
- Cotton lining
- Spot clean, wipe gently with clean cloth.
Recommended for everyday leisure, and relaxing by the pool, lake or ocean. Great for stylish full face and neck coverage.
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and saltwater resistant or water repellent.
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½”
- Brim: 5 ½”
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.