Women's Cyd Travel Beach Hat UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
Searching for a packable sun hat that’s built for life on the go? Look no further—our lightweight and crushable women's Cyd Travel Beach Hat can be easily folded and stored until your next time in the sun, without losing its shape!
The shapeable, full 5 ⅛” brim provides ample face, ear and neck shade wherever you need it most, while the lovely tulip detail gives this sun protective travel hat a feminine touch! From a morning walk to lunch at the park, you can count on this sun hats adjustable chin cord to keep your sun protection secure during any adventure!
- UPF 50+ for maximum sun protection
- Shapeable brim for customizable sun protection
- Tulip detail on brim
- Removable chin cord with adjustable toggle for extra security
- Travel friendly, packable, and crushable
- Machine wash, line dry
Recommended for when you want to pack light and travel in style. Technical sun protection to take you from sightseeing to a café lunch
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
- Approx. circumference: 22 ½"
- 5 ⅛" Brim
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.