Boy's Ultimate Long Sleeve Rash Guard UPF 50+
- UPF 50+ *
- Crew neckline
- Raglan full length sleeves
- Straight hem with gripper elastic at back hem
- Zipper pocket at back right
- Eyelets at underarms for superior airflow and water drainage
- Inner elastic loop to fasten shirt to shorts
- Flatlock seams to prevent chafing
- 18 ¾" body length (small)
- Aqua Plus™ fabric: Water repelling with 4-way stretch and quick dry performance. Chlorine and saltwater resistant
- Polyester/XTRA LIFE Lycra Spandex
- Machine wash, line dry
Recommended UPF 50+ sun protection for all kids who are ready to splash in the water!
Avoid active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating.
Durable enough for all day surf and sand, our long sleeve rash guard is crafted from silky smooth 4-way stretch, water repelling fabric he will want to wear everywhere. Delivering UPF 50+ sun protection you can depend on, this quick-dry ultimate rash guard keeps coverage in place with gripper elastic at the back hem and an inner elastic hoop which easily fastens to shorts. A zip pocket at the back right is prefect for storing his house key, money or beachcomber collectibles.
Our Aqua Plus fabric is lightweight with a smooth, slick feel and a unique striated appearance, plus a water repellent finish, so water beads-up and rolls off the surface. Aqua Plus is chlorine and saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch featuring Lycra® Xtra Life™ to resist perspiration and wear from chlorinated water up to 10 times longer than most spandex. If you're poolside or boating and want to avoid a soaking, Aqua Plus will assist in deflecting water droplets. One bit of advice: The water repellent feature can feel cooler, a nice feature on a hot day. But, if you chill easily, avoid wearing it in the evening due to the cooling effect.
With Coolibar, it's easy to find the UV clothing size that fits your child best. Just use the size charts here and order with confidence every time. To determine the correct size, match your child's measurements to the charts (weight is in pounds and all other measurements are in inches). If you have any questions regarding the fit of an item, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They will be happy to help.
BABY SIZE CHART
TODDLER SIZE CHART
|HEIGHT (inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38|
|WEIGHT (pounds)||30 - 33||33 - 36|
KID SIZE CHART
|MEASUREMENTS||XS 4||S 5-6||M 7-8||L 10-12||XL 14-16|
KIDS & BABY HAT SIZE CHART
0 - 6M
6M - 12M
12M - 24M
2T - 3T
|HEAD SIZE (inches)||up to 17½||18-18½||18½-19½||19½-20||20-21||21-22|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from crown of head to the floor
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number on inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem. Number of inches equals inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.