Eisbach Surf Hat UPF 50+
- UPF 50+
- Attached perforated drape for breathability and additional coverage
- Elastic cord and toggle at back for adjustability
- Laser cut side panels for ventilation
- "No impact Zone" feature in bill for longer wear
- Approx. circumference: 22 ½" (S/M) 23" (M/L) 24" (L/XL)
- 3 ½" Brim
- Aqua Helios™ fabric: Chlorine and saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
- Machine wash, line dry
Recommended for your days in the water, at the pool, lake or ocean! Great for leisurely lap swims or water aerobics.
Avoid active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating.
Our Aqua Helios fabric provides medium compression for added support and shape retention. With a slick handfeel, chlorine and saltwater resistance and 4-way stretch, this breathable, quick-dry UPF 50+ fabric is designed for active water wear. We developed it as a sustainable fabric made with a recycled fiber blend and Lycra® Xtra Life™ to resist perspiration and wear from chlorinated water up to 10 times longer than most spandex.
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR HAT SIZE: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.