Women's Long Sleeve Escalante Swimsuit UPF 50+
MEDIA CHOICE: Proudly featured by Women’s Health, May 2019
“Earn extra save-your-skin points!” We’re are 100% on board with this idea. Thanks Women’s Health! Our high performance long sleeve swimsuit with sewn-in padded cups and thumbholes to protect the hands is an excellent UPF 50+ go-to for your favorite water activities.
- UPF 50+
- Classic one-piece swimsuit silhouette
- Fitted bodice and full bottom coverage
- Front zipper closure for easy on/off
- Sewn-in padded cups for extra coverage
- Aqua SUNTECT® Helios: Chlorine and saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
- Recycled Nylon/Xtra Life Lycra Spandex Blend
- 30 1/4" Trunk length (size medium)
- Easy care: hand wash warm, lay flat to dry
Recommended for swimming and water sports like snorkeling, surfing and waterskiing.
Avoid active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating.
Our high performance Long Sleeve Swimsuit with a fashionable front zip, sleek design and an ultra flattering shape is back in the hottest colors this season. This long sleeve bathing suit has sewn-in padded cups for extra coverage and thumbholes to protect the most delicate skin on the top of your hands. Confidently eliminate the need for sunscreen on your most sun prone areas: shoulders, back, chest and arms and enjoy your favorite water activities worry free with this beautiful classic because we've got you covered.
|Below Price Promo Override (Block ID)||media-choice-03319|
|Category Callout||MEDIA CHOICE|
All Coolibar fabrics are recommended as effective UV protectants only for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The SCF Seal of Recommendation.
Our Aqua SUNTECT® Helios fabric provides medium compression for added support and shape retention. With a slick handfeel, chlorine and saltwater resistance and 4-way stretch, this breathable, quick-dry UPF 50+ fabric is designed for active water wear. We developed it as a sustainable fabric made with a recycled fiber blend and Lycra® Xtra Life™ to resist perspiration and wear from chlorinated water up to 10 times longer than most spandex.
Coolibar’s sun protective clothing is designed to be worn in the sun and to provide excellent UV protection. If you have any questions about size, fit or style, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They'll be happy to help, as well as offer expert advice on coordinating sunscreen hats with your wardrobe.
Match your measurements (in inches) to the chart below. If your measurements fall in between two sizes, you may prefer the larger size.
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART
|SIZE||BUST (inches)||WAIST (inches)||HIPS (inches)|
HAT SIZE CHART
|SIZE||HEAD (inches)||HEAD (cm)||HAT SIZE|
|S/M||21 ⅛ - 23 ¼||54 - 59||6 ¾ - 7 ⅜|
|L/XL||23 ¼ - 24||56 - 61||7 ⅜ - 7 ⅝|
|XXL||24 ⅜ - 25 ⅛||62 - 64||7 ¾ - 8|
|ONE SIZE||22 - 24 ¾||56 - 63||7 - 7 ⅞|
|Due to the range of fabrics and styles, each hat fits slightly different. See individual hat sizing ranges on their product pages. Our One Size hats are designed to fit most.|
WOMEN'S GLOVE SIZE CHART
|Circumference (inches)||6 - 7||7 - 8 ½||8 ½ - 10|
|Measure circumference of hand around fullest part just below the knuckles, excluding thumb. Use right hand if right handed, and left hand if left-
UNISEX SLEEVE SIZE CHART
|SIZE (measure circumference)||BICEP||WRIST||SLEEVE LENGTH|
|S/M||9 ¼||5 ½||20|
|L/XL||11 ¼||6||22 ½|
|XXL||13 ¼||6 ¼||22 ½|
WOMEN'S SWIM BRA SIZE CHART
|32A, 32B, 32C, 32D||♥|
|32DD, 34A, 34B, 34C||♥|
|34D, 34DD, 36A, 36B, 36C||♥|
|38A, 38B, 38C, 38D||♥|
|40A, 40B, 40C, 40D||♥|
PLEASE NOTE: The measurements on our size chart are very similar to most major clothing companies. However, we generally allow for a relaxed fit - geared for outdoor activity, travel or a casual outing. Pants, skirts, blouses and polo shirts have extra room for comfort and are not body hugging.
When fitting jackets, cover-ups or any outerwear, our fit model is wearing the appropriate under layers that we would expect you to be wearing. You do not have to "size up" - we have done that for you.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Never try to measure yourself. Seek the help of a companion and use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from top of head to the floor.
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck. Measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number of inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom hem. Number of inches equal inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.