Women's Devi Fitness Pullover UPF 50+
- UPF 50+ *
- Athletic fit
- Quarter-zip neckline with stand collar
- Mesh underarm panels for breathability
- Back zipper pocket at right side seam
- 26 ½" body length (size medium)
- Active Athlon™ fabric: Lightweight and breathable with moisture wicking for quick dry performance
- Cooltect™ technology accelerates moisture wicking to keep you cooler and more comfortable
- Antimicrobial protection infused at the fiber level prevents the growth of 99.9% of bacteria to help eliminate odor.
- Polyester/Spandex blend
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- To have a looser fit please order one size larger than your usual size
Recommended for when you want to keep your cool and stay UPF 50+ sun protected while picking up the pace outdoors, including fitness, basketball, jogging, power walking, cycling, and other outdoor sports activities.
Avoid swimming, not chlorine and saltwater resistant or water repellent.
* The mesh ventilation panels featured on this garment provide increased air circulation to promote cooling and help the wearer stay dry. The ventilation panel areas of this product may be subject to lower levels of UPF protection when exposed to direct sunlight depending on use. We recommend the use of SPF and UPF protections for all exposed skin areas and areas that may require additional protection depending on your use.
Maximize your outdoor activity in our women's Devi Quarter-Zip Fitness Pullover with innovative performance promise and UPF 50+ coverage you can depend on. The stand collar provides effortless sun protection, while the mesh under arm panels, lightweight, moisture wicking and quick dry features of our Cooltect™ technology fabric keep you comfortable when the heat is on. To keep up with your ambitious fitness goals, this piece is designed with an antimicrobial finish to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria on the garment.
Our Active Athlon fabric is engineered for cutting-edge performance and comfort, including our exclusive Cooltect™ technology that accelerates moisture wicking for a cooler workout and an antimicrobial finish that helps keep the fabric fresh. It’s soft, lightweight, breathable, moisture wicking and quick dry to keep you active all day.
Coolibar’s sun protective clothing is designed to be worn in the sun and to provide excellent UV protection. If you have any questions about size, fit or style, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They'll be happy to help, as well as offer expert advice on coordinating sunscreen hats with your wardrobe.
Match your measurements (in inches) to the chart below. If your measurements fall in between two sizes, you may prefer the larger size.
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART
|SIZE||BUST (inches)||WAIST (inches)||HIPS (inches)|
HAT SIZE CHART
Due to the range of fabrics and styles, each hat fits slightly different. See individual hat circumferences in the Highlights section of the product page. Our One Size hats are designed to fit most.
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR HAT SIZE: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
WOMEN'S GLOVE SIZE CHART
|Circumference (inches)||6 - 7||7 - 8 ½||8 ½ - 10|
Measure circumference of hand around fullest part just below the knuckles, excluding thumb. Use right hand if right handed, and left hand if left-handed. Measure hand in inches and refer to the sizing chart for your glove size. Use the larger number to determine your size. People with extra long fingers, or who would like a looser fit should consider ordering a size up.
UNISEX SLEEVE SIZE CHART
|SIZE (measure circumference)||BICEP||WRIST||SLEEVE LENGTH|
|S/M||9 ¼||5 ½||20|
|L/XL||11 ¼||6||22 ½|
|XXL||13 ¼||6 ¼||22 ½|
WOMEN'S SWIM BRA SIZE CHART
|32A, 32B, 32C, 32D||♥|
|32DD, 34A, 34B, 34C||♥|
|34D, 34DD, 36A, 36B, 36C||♥|
|38A, 38B, 38C, 38D||♥|
|40A, 40B, 40C, 40D||♥|
PLEASE NOTE: The measurements on our size chart are very similar to most major clothing companies. However, we generally allow for a relaxed fit - geared for outdoor activity, travel or a casual outing. Pants, skirts, blouses and polo shirts have extra room for comfort and are not body hugging.
When fitting jackets, cover-ups or any outerwear, our fit model is wearing the appropriate under layers that we would expect you to be wearing. You do not have to "size up" - we have done that for you.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Never try to measure yourself. Seek the help of a companion and use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from top of head to the floor.
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck. Measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number of inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom hem. Number of inches equal inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.