Women's Paros Sailing Hoodie UPF 50+
The Coolibar Ultimate Coverage shield indicates styles used to cover the majority of your skin with UPF 50+ protection. Combine items flagged with this shield to create outfits that effectively cover 90% of your exposed skin while blocking 98% of UVA/UVB radiation.
Due to health concerns, all mask, gaiter or bandana sales are final - no returns or exchanges
- UPF 50+
- Full length sleeves with center finger loop for extended hand protection
- Invisible pocket at back right side
- Adjustable face mask with attached hood for customizable coverage
- Shapeable wire nosepiece for stay-in-place coverage
- Pony tail hole at center back hood
- Underarm mesh
- Flatlock seams to prevent chafing
- 24" Body length (size medium)
- Aqua Juno™ fabric: Chlorine and saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
- Polyester/Spandex Blend
- Machine wash, line dry
Recommended for swimming, stand-up paddleboarding, waterskiing, fishing and boating, leisure watersports in swimming pools, fresh and saltwater.
Avoid active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating.
Aqua Juno fabric is supple, smooth and soft with all the intelligent features of our ground-breaking Aqua Classic 4-way stretch fabric. This breathable, quick-dry UPF 50+ fabric is chlorine and saltwater resistant, making it just right for water play, casual swimming, fishing and boating.
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.