Boy's Baraco Fishing Shirt UPF 50+
Fighting the fish should be quick, but finding them requires a fishing shirt that delivers premium UPF 50+ sun protection all-day long. Ready your angler in our boys fishing shirt which is constructed in our chlorine and saltwater resistant fabric and designed to keep the body cool with ventilation panels. Rod holder loop on the left chest frees hands and zippered pockets hold the necessities.
- UPF 50+
- Intended to be worn by children 8 years and above
- Full length sleeves with roll up tabs
- Curved shirt tail hem
- Hidden ring snap front closure with top button opening
- Invisible chest pockets with additional vertical zipper pocket on wearer’s left side
- Asymmetrical cuff shape with curved front hand shield for added hand protection
- Self-fabric ventilation under arms and at sides
- Cape back mesh vent for added breathability
- Loop for sunglasses
- Hook and loop fastener pole tip holder
- 3Ddri fabric: Moisture wicking in small 3D grid pattern, lightweight and breathable
- 20 ⅝” Body length (size medium)
Our ultra-lightweight, woven 3Ddri fabric has a small 3D grid pattern that accelerates moisture wicking to keep you cool and dry. Engineered to withstand the rigors of travel, it’s stain resistant, water repellent and packs easily.
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
technical sun protection while traveling, or packing light
Not Recommended For
swimming, not chlorine or salt water resistant
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Kids Size Chart