Boy's Outpace Sport Pants UPF 50+
- UPF 50+ *
- Relaxed fit
- Straight leg
- Elastic waistband with internal draw cord
- Side seam pockets
- Back zipper pocket
- Zip leg hem for easy on/off
- Hole punch at lower leg out seam for breathability
- Reflective tape for enhanced visibility
- 3Ddri™ fabric: Moisture wicking in small 3D grid pattern, lightweight and breathable
- Easy care: machine wash, tumble dry
- Intended to be worn by children 8 years and above.
Recommended for when you want to keep your cool and stay UPF 50+ sun protected while picking up the pace outdoors, including fitness, basketball, jogging, power walking, cycling, and other outdoor sports activities.
Avoid swimming, not chlorine and saltwater resistant or water repellent.
* The mesh ventilation panels featured on this garment provide increased air circulation to promote cooling and help the wearer stay dry. The ventilation panel areas of this product may be subject to lower levels of UPF protection when exposed to direct sunlight depending on use. We recommend the use of SPF and UPF protections for all exposed skin areas and areas that may require additional protection depending on your use.
Sport pants so comfortable and lightweight he won't even know they’re keeping UV rays at bay, but you will! Our boys workout shorts feature durable fabric that stretches with every move and keeps his body temperature at optimum play level with a breathable, moisture wicking fabric that dries fast to keep skin cool. Convenient zips at the leg of each hem allow for easy removal of the pants without taking off shoes to keep activity rolling.
Our ultra-lightweight, woven 3Ddri fabric has a small 3D grid pattern that accelerates moisture wicking to keep you cool and dry. Engineered to withstand the rigors of travel, it’s stain resistant, water repellent and packs easily.
With Coolibar, it's easy to find the UV clothing size that fits your child best. Just use the size charts here and order with confidence every time. To determine the correct size, match your child's measurements to the charts (weight is in pounds and all other measurements are in inches). If you have any questions regarding the fit of an item, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They will be happy to help.
BABY SIZE CHART
|MEASUREMENTS||6M||6 - 12M||12 - 18M||18 - 24M|
|HEIGHT (inches)||25 - 27||27 - 30||30 - 32||32 - 34|
|WEIGHT (pounds)||15 - 18||18 - 23||23 - 27||27 - 30|
TODDLER SIZE CHART
|HEIGHT (inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38|
|WEIGHT (pounds)||30 - 33||33 - 36|
KID SIZE CHART
|MEASUREMENTS||XS 4||S 5-6||M 7-8||L 10-12||XL 14-16|
KIDS & BABY HAT SIZE CHART
0 - 6M
6M - 12M
12M - 24M
2T - 3T
|HEAD SIZE (inches)||up to 17½||18-18½||18½-19½||19½-20||20-21||21-22|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from crown of head to the floor
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number on inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem. Number of inches equals inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.