Women's Convertible Boating Hat UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
Finally, a convertible boating hat with a full brim of coverage which is carefully engineered not to compromise your view. When it comes to dependable sun coverage, trust our unisex Convertible Boating Hat for your next all-day adventure.
Lightweight, packable and easily adjustable with an elastic cord for a snug fit. This one even floats and includes reflective trim for those unpredictable episodes! The chin strap and full coverage neck drape are ready to keep UV coverage in place when you need it and easily removed when you don’t.
- UPF 50+
- Travel friendly, crushable and packable
- Internal cooling mesh sweatband
- Covered mesh panel on back crown for ventilation
- Neck drape folds into back under brim and snaps in place
- Elastic cord and toggle at back for adjustability
- Reflective removable chin cord with toggle
- Anti-glare under brim lining to prevent glare from water
- Floatable foam brim
- Hand wash, line dry
Recommended for long days on the water when you need to stay UPF 50+ sun protected while sailing, fishing or boating.
Not recommended for active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating.
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½” (S/M), 23 ¼” (M/L), 24” (L/XL)
- Drape length: 9 ¾"
- Front and back brim 3 ¼"
- Side brim 2 ¾"
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.