Women's Asymmetrical Clara Sun Hat UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
Lean back in your lounge chair with ease and relax in the shade of sun coverage with our Asymmetrical Clara Sun Hat. Designed for coverage, without compromising your comfort, the graduated brim of these sun shade hats provides a larger brim of full shade coverage in the front, with a smaller brim in back, making it ideal to sit in a beach chair effortlessly. The satin ribbon accent bow at the crown is a subtle nod to classic elegance which lends itself well to the versatility of your style.
- UPF 50+
- Ribbon crown band with bow at center back
- Internal adjustable grosgrain ribbon for an adjustable fit
- Paper/Polyester blend
- Spot Clean
Recommended for technically elegant style at outdoor celebrations and events - for those occasions when UPF 50+ sun protection is as important as looking beautiful.
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
- One Size
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½"
- Brim: 3 ¾” front, 3 ½” side, 2 ⅛” back
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.