Women's Tempe Sun Hat UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
The innate textured pattern and oversized 4" brim on our Tempe Sun Hat provides UPF 50+ face and neck protection. Chin cord with natural wooden bead secures hat in windy conditions. Cotton lining and moisture wicking internal headband provides long-lasting luxury.
- UPF 50+
- Chin cord with natural wooden bead
- Moisture-wicking internal sweatband
- Crown fully lined with 100% cotton
- Lightweight paper/polyester shell
- Spot clean
- Note: Due to the weave of this item, small areas may provide less than 50 UPF
Recommended for everyday leisure, gathering with friends, strolling the city and enjoying an al fresco lunch.
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
- Wide 4" brim for generous face and neck coverage
- Approx. Circumference: 22 ½"
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.