Peyton Lightweight Fedora UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
This fedora hat is designed for everyday sun protection in a timeless silhouette! Brimming with over 3” of true UPF 50+, our sun hat is perfect for running errands or lounging on your patio. You might want to grab one for her and one for him…it’s so comfortable neither of you will want to share!
- UPF 50+
- Twisted grosgrain crown band
- Internal adjustable grosgrain ribbon
- Spot Clean
Recommended for everyday leisure, and relaxing by the pool, lake or ocean. Great for stylish full face and neck coverage.
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
- Approx. circumference: 22 ½" (S/M) 23 ½" (L/XL) 25" (XXL)
- 3 ½" Brim
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.