Unisex Fingerless Gloves UPF 50+
The Unisex Fingerless Gloves are wrist length, half finger gloves that guard against sun damage, scratches, and irritants. Covers and protects chronic skin conditions while providing snug support. Fingertips remain open for excellent dexterity. Benefits people with arthritis, eczema, vitiligo, sun sensitivity and contact dermatitis. This glove is especially helpful with day to day tasks and is excellent as a driving glove.
- UPF 50+
- Lycra® elastane provides four way stretch and form fit
- Breathable knit fabric
- Form fitting and lightweight enough to do most small-motor tasks
- Full wrist coverage for added protection
- Supplex® nylon feels cottony soft
- Water resistant high tech sport fabric wicks away moisture
- Small pliable silicone ovals integrated seamlessly into the palm side to provide users with a secure grip
- Easy care: Machine wash, dry low heat or line dry
The Coolibar Ultimate Coverage shield
indicates styles used to cover the majority of your skin with UPF 50+ protection. Combine items flagged with this shield to create outfits that effectively cover 90% of your exposed skin while blocking 98% of UVA/UVB radiation.
Adult Glove Size Chart
|XS||6 - 6½||15 - 16½|
|S||6½ - 7¼||16½ - 18½|
|M||7¼ - 8||18½ - 20|
|L||8 - 8¾||20 - 22|
|XL||8¾ - 9¼||22 - 23½|
|XXL||9¼ - 10||23½ - 25½|
Measure circumference of hand around fullest part just below the knuckles, excluding thumb. Use right hand if right handed, and left hand if left handed. Refer to this sizing chart, using the larger number to determine your size. People with extra long fingers, or who would like a looser fit should consider ordering a size up.