Women's Macarella Long Sleeve Water Jacket UPF 50+
MEDIA CHOICE: Proudly featured by Cosmopolitan, May 2019
What do you need so you don’t get burned? UPF 50+ sun protection made the list! NYC-based board certified dermatologist Dr. Shari Marchbein gave Cosmopolitan editors the ABCDE’s, and more! “Grab some polarized sunnies, a coverup made of the UPF fabric, a wide-brimmed hat, and a bag to store your sunscreen.” Kuddos to Cosmopolitan for recommending the Long Sleeve Water Jacket. It’s a great way to add extra coverage during a day on the water.
- UPF 50+
- Full zip front makes changing a breeze
- 23 1/2" Body length (size medium)
- Aqua Classic™ fabric: Chlorine and saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
- Machine wash, line dry
Recommended for swimming and water sports like snorkeling, surfing and waterskiing.
Avoid active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating.
We created our Macarella Long Sleeve Water Jacket after getting numerous customer requests for an easy on-and-off version of our popular UV swim shirts. The jacket has all the exceptional features as our other sun protection swimwear: durable construction, a stylish cut, and our exclusive UV protective fabric. This long sleeve rash guard also comes in a rainbow of fun colors.
|Below Price Promo Override (Block ID)||media-choice-03209|
|Quantity Price Break Message||Save $5.00 each on 2+|
All Coolibar fabrics are recommended as effective UV protectants only for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The SCF Seal of Recommendation.
This is where it all started! We set out to develop a superior UPF 50+ swim fabric that didn’t feel heavy or rubbery like scuba rash guards. The result is a technically elegant, sun-safe swim fabric that is chlorine and saltwater resistant with a modest 4-way stretch. It’s silky smooth on the inside with a figure-flattering matte surface on the exterior. Customers love our Aqua Classic because it’s lightweight, quick dry and comfortable.
Coolibar’s sun protective clothing is designed to be worn in the sun and to provide excellent UV protection. If you have any questions about size, fit or style, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They'll be happy to help, as well as offer expert advice on coordinating sunscreen hats with your wardrobe.
Match your measurements (in inches) to the chart below. If your measurements fall in between two sizes, you may prefer the larger size.
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART
|SIZE||BUST (inches)||WAIST (inches)||HIPS (inches)|
HAT SIZE CHART
WOMEN'S GLOVE SIZE CHART
|Circumference (inches)||6 - 7||7 - 8 ½||8 ½ - 10|
|Measure circumference of hand around fullest part just below the knuckles, excluding thumb. Use right hand if right handed, and left hand if left-
UNISEX SLEEVE SIZE CHART
|SIZE (measure circumference)||BICEP||WRIST||SLEEVE LENGTH|
|S/M||9 ¼||5 ½||20|
|L/XL||11 ¼||6||22 ½|
|XXL||13 ¼||6 ¼||22 ½|
WOMEN'S SWIM BRA SIZE CHART
|32A, 32B, 32C, 32D||♥|
|32DD, 34A, 34B, 34C||♥|
|34D, 34DD, 36A, 36B, 36C||♥|
|38A, 38B, 38C, 38D||♥|
|40A, 40B, 40C, 40D||♥|
PLEASE NOTE: The measurements on our size chart are very similar to most major clothing companies. However, we generally allow for a relaxed fit - geared for outdoor activity, travel or a casual outing. Pants, skirts, blouses and polo shirts have extra room for comfort and are not body hugging.
When fitting jackets, cover-ups or any outerwear, our fit model is wearing the appropriate under layers that we would expect you to be wearing. You do not have to "size up" - we have done that for you.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Never try to measure yourself. Seek the help of a companion and use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from top of head to the floor.
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck. Measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number of inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom hem. Number of inches equal inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.