Women's Perla Packable Wide Brim Hat UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
We made our Perla Packable Wide Brim Hat from a revolutionary polyester "straw" that offers the look of natural fiber and the durability of iron. Roll it, fold it, crush it, stow it - this beach hat is virtually indestructible.
- UPF 50+
- Packable, crushable construction
- Internal sweatband for comfort and a snug fit
- Crown lining for maximum sun protection
- Polyester knit
- Spot clean
Recommended for everyday leisure, around the patio, around town or just hanging around, walking the dog, gardening or light yard work.
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½"
- Wide 4" brim
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.